Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 7


8/10/2012
Structure. That’s what is missing from Hope School. Or, maybe it’s motivational teachers. Mary, in PP1 is an excellent teacher. She always seems like she wants to do activities with the children, but Marry, in PP3, also the head teacher, seems so cold. I’ve only actually seen her at the school for the entire day twice and on of those days she spent removing her braids. I’m not too sure about Susan but she seems pretty fun and likes to get the kids to sing outside. Also, from what I hear, Mary lies. She at least has been known to not tell the eact truth. But, overall, I love it at Hope. The kids are so full of joy and laughter. They have the cutest laughter. Although, today had a few crocodile tears. Mary (the one I teach with in PP1) says Monday is a hard day for most kids because they don’t want to be at school--who isn’t that way though?

No comments:

Post a Comment