Monday, October 15, 2012

Let the Adventure Begin

(A small note before reading my posts: I will refer to time using international time aka military time because it makes more sense than saying am/pm noon/midnight etc. you'll just know by the numbers. Then there is no confusion as to when I did activities or most important when my flights are)

 I am on the airplane headed to London! Not only do I have an assigned window seat I get a whole row to myself and the guy across the isle is super nice and has promise to show me a British card game later. It is a tad cold but thankfully my mama gave me her pashmina for the trip so I'll be cozy warm. Takeoff was delayed by an entire hour so that only leaves me with roughly 15 minutes to make my connecting flight to Nairobi. I'm kind of panicking. Ok I'm really panicking but I know God has this in His hands and he will make good come from this. Unfortunately I can make the plane go any faster than scheduled so I just have to sit back and pray everything works out. He will make everything work out for the better. All I have to say is g'bye America. Ello London!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, I love love love this! You are such a beautiful writer. I know it's corny. But I love this more than SKYPE. I can see you better. Now how can that be? But it's true. My heart hears you and my soul sees you! I love this. (did I say that already?) Keep em coming darling!

    ReplyDelete